Director: Prof. Nancy Leveson, Aeronautics and Astronautics and Engineering Systems Division
Executive Director: John Thomas
Affiliated MIT Faculty:
- Prof. Nancy Leveson, MIT Aeronautics and Astronautics and Engineering Systems Division
- Prof. John Carroll, MIT Sloan School and Engineering Systems Division
- Dr. Stan Finkelstein, MIT Engineering Systems Division and Harvard Medical School
- Prof. Joseph Sussman, MIT Civil Engineering and Engineering Systems Division
- Dr. Qi van Eikema Hommes, MIT Engineering Systems Division
Affiliated Universities and Stakeholders: A loose confederation of groups interested in applying systems thinking to safety.
Industrial and Government Research Partners: Research partners will sponsor research, participate in graduate student internships and focused research, and participate in the information sharing activities.
Safety Exchange Members: Those interested only in participating in information sharing activities.
Industrial/Government Advisory Board (Strategic Partners): A higher level of participation and commitment to PSAS, including providing guidance in strategic decision making and participation in all the PSAS activities.