- Evaluation of current practices in industry and in government certification and regulation of safety-critical systems and the efficacy of both old and new approaches.
- Focused research on problems suggested by and supported by our industrial and governmental partners.
- Mentoring and internships by graduate students in industry and government, including research grounded in specific company and governmental problems.
- Newsletters and other information dissemination channels about activities, results, etc., including early access to thesis abstracts and results.
- Sponsored research
- Educational activities including short classes and workshops for PSAS partners.
- Knowledge and information sharing
- Annual conference
- Visitors from industry, government, and other research institutions